Your new company
This global workplace and Facilities business is looking for a senior program/project professional to lead a team of project managers and deliver complex corporate real estate and FM projects for a leading global Financial Services client.
Your new role
The role will be acting as the strategic lead for all projects and day to day responsibilities will include;
- Managing a variety of Global CRE/FM projects ranging from MAC/office relocations to M+E installation and upgrades and minor works
- Budget management of projects ranging from 50k-50 million
- Leading and developing the team including allocation of projects
- Scoping and developing the program plans including milestone planning
- Sub-contractor procurement and monitoring
- Reporting of Service Level Agreements , KPIs, Monthly MI and Reporting with specific focus on the Projects and MAC functions
- Work closely with asset management teams regarding capital planning and expenditure
- Ensure that projects are completed within budget and set timeframes
- Oversee all HSE for projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven track record of delivering real estate/FM projects ideally within the Financial Services sector. Some technical building services knowledge is essential for the role as is the ability to deliver multiple projects at once and deal with a variety of countries and time zones. The role will be part London part home-based/travelling.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a fast-paced contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.