An interim FM / Construction Procurement Manager is required for a global leader.
An exciting opportunity with a market-leading organisation, you will be responsible for leading sourcing events and negotiations across both the facilities management and construction categories on behalf of a broad client portfolio.
A strong track record in procurement is required, along with experience delivering across both Private and Public sector organisations. Based in the Cambridge area, this engagement will be 6 months (likely to extend).
- Responsible for full sourcing process across FM / construction including development of demand/scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, risk mitigation and contract execution, ensuring the appropriate business involvement at all stages of the process.
- Lead negotiation of complex commercials and contract terms of service agreements. Shape contractual terms and conditions, involving Legal when required, employing best practice in contracting methods to manage risk and maximise value.
- Undertake due diligence in mitigating all external supply risk from supplier selection through to contract execution.
- Actively manage sourcing projects with clients to conclusion using project tracking technology, updating in a timely manner to support reporting requirements.
- Challenge and influence business stakeholders where appropriate to deliver best value to the company across FM and construction.
- Support and enable a high performing team through sharing information, best practices and lessons learned.
- Broad Procurement experience (hard and soft & construction)
- Strong sourcing experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and planning ability
- Experience sourcing via OJEU and within Public Sector environments is highly desirable
This role will require travel to a wide variety of locations. The ability to be mobile and travel/stay away if required is essential