We are looking for a Community Facilities Manager to lead the implementation of a strategy for Community Facilities ensuring our community centres are effectively managed in accordance with building safety and compliance procedures and are animated, inclusive places that meet the needs of our customers, communities and stakeholders.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have demonstrable experience of facilities management with a track record of implementing effective operating practices through robust project management?
- Do you have good knowledge of health and safety, asset compliance and building management?
- Do you have high levels of literacy and numeracy and an ability to write clear concise reports and collect/maintain both quantitative and qualitative data?
If so, this is the perfect role for you! We currently have a great opportunity for a Community Facilities Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Community Facilities Manager you will:
- Lead the development and implementation of a strategy for Catalyst’s Community Facilities and ensure operational priorities are delivered according to an agreed programme and approved budget.
- Ensure a comprehensive and effective Health & Safety and Compliance regime is in place in line with policies and procedures.
- Work closely with colleagues in Asset, IT, Health & Safety and Workplace Management to identify priorities and assess the resource requirements, deliverables, reporting processes and timescales for successful delivery against target dates.
- Manage the delivery of all workstream priorities including post pandemic safe working procedures, digital accessibility, health and safety actions and planned investment.
- Identify opportunities for systems and service improvement and work with colleagues to overcome blockers to ensure effective service delivery.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to a Basic DBS check and will require a full, clean driving licence as there will be requirement to travel regularly to several locations, both in and outside of London.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/