Your new company
Our customer is a large engineering solutions business who support public sector businesses with their engineering, asset and infrastructure needs. They are now looking for a chartered engineer to lead an iconic site on the South Coast.
Your new role
This role will be supporting the client with engineering and asset governance and compliance for a complex site. The key deliverables will include;
- Provide technical support and strategy for the estate to the senior leadership team within the business
Ensure that regulatory compliance and legislation is adhered to for the site
- Support the engineering operations team for engineering and infrastructure matters
- Advise on the asset replacement program for the site
- Work with internal and external teams regarding engineering matters
- Prioritise essential asset replacement and maintenance issues for the site
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a chartered engineer with extensive experience of engineering and building services operations across large, complex sites.
Good experience of leading governance and compliance for engineering operations is key as is working with multiple stakeholders.
This is a rare opportunity to join an iconic large site and influence the strategy of the site.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for an interesting contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.