Your new company
Our customer is a global workplace services business who oversee FM services to a wide range of corporate clients including the Financial Services sector.
Your new role
They are seeking an experienced sustainability lead to oversee all energy and sustainability services for a large financial services account. The key areas of the role will include;
- Devising energy and sustainability strategy for the account and implement the plans
- Oversee all regulatory compliance around sustainability
- Management of a team of energy specialists
- Work with the client on their net zero targets
- Lead all environmental operating procedures
- Management of all energy and sustainability data management
- Establish key ‘green’ leads for each country
- Production of quarterly sustainability reports for the client
- Day to day overseeing of energy management systems
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven track record within energy management and sustainability either client side or for an FM provider or consultancy.
A relevant energy or sustainability qualification is essential for the role as is a good working knowledge of energy management systems.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work at a senior level on a blue chip corporate contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.