Your new company
Our customer is a well-established workplace services business who provider facilities and associated services to the public and private sectors.
Your new role
As the result of continued growth, they are looking for an experienced FM/building services Project Manager to oversee a team and lead several ongoing projects. The key elements of the role will include;
- Milestone planning and management of several projects including lifecycle, M+E and building fabric projects
- Financial and commercial management of the projects of c100k-2m each in value
- Ensure they are completed to set timescales
- Sub-contractor procurement and management
- Leading a team of small projects team
- Working closely with the asset team regarding scoping of projects
- Providing regular progress reports on the projects
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for an experienced project lead who has knowledge of overseeing projects within the facilities or building services sectors. The ability to manage multiple projects at once and a relevant project management qualification would also be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for an interesting contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.