From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, or supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are currently recruiting for a Soft Services Contract Manager to be responsible for managing the soft services operation at one of the UK's largest, most prestigious shopping centres.
What you'll be doing…
- Upholding the contract strategy in line with Client contract, implementing innovations, best practice and service excellence in order to achieve 'Super Regional' status.
- Analysing footfall data to create staffing plans and presenting any required budget changes to the Client where necessary
- Accountability for the control all financial aspects relating to the service stream in your remit, including consumable spend, maintenance of equipment, staffing and asset control
- Working with the Soft Service Managers, OCS Operational and Service Excellence Teams to propose innovations to the Client
- Ensuring the Managers and their teams meet the required standards set by the customer SLA's and KPI's and be accountable for service delivery and improvement
- Attending meetings with key stakeholders, both formal and informal
- Influencing the Security provision to the Arndale to meet the expectations of the Client and the Centres owners, constantly reviewing and strategizing with the Security Manager how the team proactively and reactively respond to incidents affecting the Arndale's retail operations
- Overseeing the Management and controlling the performance of the Soft Services within the operation in accordance with Client requirements on a day to day basis
- Carrying out appraisals with the Soft Services Management Team under your remit and ensuring that your team follow this process for operational teams. To create individual development plans and ensure training is sourced to support growth
- Ensuring the contract operates in accordance with Health and Safety Legislation, OCS Group Limited policies
- Managing the 'Net Promoter' survey/ internal and external customer satisfaction surveys, including analysis of results and identification of improvements
What you'll need…
- Experience within the FM industry, with a track record for innovation and success
- Proven experience with leading operational teams and developing staff
- Experienced in a fast-paced work environment
- Experienced in customer focussed environment
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
At OCS Group, we take a partnership approach. That means we start by listening carefully to each customer to understand their requirements, then tailor our services to meet their specific needs. We deliver more than 70 internationally accredited facilities management services - ranging from cleaning, security and catering to waste management - as standalone, bundled or fully integrated solutions.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
What will you get in return?
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
- Life Assurance - to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance - to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support
- Successful candidates for this role, who meet the eligibility criteria, may have the opportunity to undertake a formal work-based training course under our commitment to personal and professional development through the Government's apprenticeship scheme