Be a part of something new; find your place at Riverstone
Maxwell Stephens are delighted to be recruiting the first Maintenance Manager for Riverstone Living.
You will be responsible for all maintenance and health and safety across both their first two Residences in Kensington and Fulham.
What is a Riverstone Residence?
Think of a blend of outstanding apartments, with the services of a private members club and a luxury hotel. Beautiful homes, extraordinary services and amenities, with an amazing sense of community and belonging.
Bring your experience and personality to build and inspire a highly engaged and performing team, focused on delivering an exceptional experience to our Residents, their families and guests, in line with the Riverstone brand.
This is for if you…
- Have a genuine and deep-rooted interest in others and enjoy building long-term relationships. You are great listener, show real empathy and have that ‘real feel’ for how to anticipate the needs of others. You live it in the personal example you set and in leading others.
- Want to take your experience and expertise to be a part of creating a new lifestyle choice for the over-65s. You will be qualified and have experience in building maintenance, have IOSH Managing Safely level or an alternative and ideally a NEBOSH qualification.
- Are a creator, not a follower. Retirement living is a new and rapidly expanding sector of which we are setting the standard in central London. In this role, you’re not following in anyone’s footsteps, you’re creating footprints. As the Maintenance Manager this is your opportunity to be on our journey from the start.
Key responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager role
- Manage and prioritise maintenance workload to ensure the residence and gardens are immaculately presented and maintained – including repairs, installations, proactive & reactive maintenance and renovations
- Accountability for health and safety compliance within the residence
- Manage the delivery of all maintenance works and plans within agreed budgets - arranging external contractors, suppliers and partners from nominated supplier list suppliers where necessary
- Manage the delivery and prioritisation of resident maintenance and ‘handyman’ services
A rewarding role
- Starting salary of £55,000, plus performance-related bonus
- 40-hour week, Monday to Friday, with 1 in 3 Saturdays (7:00-15:30) with a day-off in lieu and on call rota (point of contact) for emergencies
- Some of the benefits that you will have access to include:
- Enhanced pension and life assurance
- Private medical insurance and annual health check
- Free meals on duty
- Dine for free in our Restaurant and enjoy 25% off discounted dining all year round (conditions apply)
- Save with us – access a range of discounts and cashback from hundreds of retailers on every day (and special day) items
Riverstone’s ambition is to create exceptional London living for people over 65.
Riverstone is addressing the needs of a new generation of older Londoners with a best -in-class product that will extend and enhance the independent lifestyles they enjoy. It will allow them to stay in the neighbourhoods they love and enable them to live the life they want to live. With high specification apartments in central locations, Riverstone's residents will benefit from first -class facilities, a like-minded community, hotel-like hospitality and - when needed - highly personalised, discreet care.
The two exceptionally designed developments in Fulham and Kensington will be the first of many as Riverstone grow. Both open in 2022, with the Kensington Residence being the first in the Spring.
Riverstone is backed by Goldman Sachs, which is supporting the business’ ambition to build a portfolio of over 10 sites worth c. £3bn, with a focus on prime central London boroughs.
If you are Riverstone’s future Maintenance Manager, please apply via Maxwell Stephens.
For a confidential conversation please get in touch with our engaged consultants at Maxwell Stephens; either Peter Forshaw OR Robyn Powner