Your new company
Our customer is a market leader within facilities and workplace services and their clients include a number of the FTSE 250.
Your new role
They are now seeking an experienced TFM professional to oversee one of the most iconic buildings in London which is a global HQ site for their client. The key elements of the role include;
- Leading the FM and workplace strategy for the site
- Providing a ‘best in class’ experience for those using the building
- Day to day ownership of the budget and finances for the site
- Managing the day to day hard and soft services for the site including project work
- Operational management of a large on site team including engineering, catering, cleaning and guest services
- Act as key point of contact for senior stakeholders on the site
- Devise and implement innovation and best practice across the site
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering best in class FM service. An FM/Hotel service background would be an advantage for this role and previous experience of leading FM services for blue chip corporate HQ environments is essential for the role.
Strong commercial acumen and leadership skills are also important for this role.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work at an iconic London site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.