Our new company
Our customer is a FTSE 100 business who is looking for a client facing FM lead to manage a global HQ site based in London which is in excess of 1 million square feet.
Your new role
They are now seeking an experienced TFM professional with a soft services bias to manage all workplace services and provider a ‘best in class’ service to the client. The key elements of the role include;
- Leading the FM and workplace strategy for the site which is over 1 million square feet
- Day to day ownership of the budget and finances for the site
- Managing the day to day hard and soft services for the site
- Operational management of a large on-site team including engineering, catering, cleaning, guest services and fine dining
- Providing a ‘best in class’ experience for those using the building including C-suite
- Act as key point of contact for senior stakeholders on the site
- Devise and implement innovation and best practice across the site
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering best in class FM service. A soft FM background would be an advantage for this role and previous experience of leading FM services for blue chip corporate clients and managing single sites of 500,000 square feet or over is essential for the role.
Strong commercial acumen and leadership skills are also important for this role.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work at an iconic London site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.