Cobalt is exclusively working with a leading UK property consultancy with specialist expertise in commercial, residential, industrial, and retail management. Due to growth, they are seeking an Assistant Facilities Manager, or someone with the basic understanding and experience within facilities management looking to ignite their career in this sector.
You will be assisting on a mixed portfolio which will give you the exposure and experience needed to grow and eventually take the step-up to become a Facilities/Building Manager.
If you are a Facilities Administrator, Facilities Coordinator, Assistant Facilities Manager, Facilities Assistant and want to broaden your experience then get in touch!
Requirements for the role:
- Knowledge and experience within facilities management.
- Experience working in real estate.
- Have experience working in a structured environment.
- IOSH or NEBOSH desirable.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting facilities managers with their portfolios.
- Assist with carrying out weekly site inspections ensuring smooth management of all assets.
- Working closely with the facilities manager to ensure 5* customer service is provided to all clients and tenants.
- Assist the facilities manager with all standard duties of facilities management which includes, preparation of the service charge budget, gathering quotations for reactive and PPM maintenance, and liaising with tenants and contractors on a daily basis.
If you are interested, please apply online with your CV today as this role may interview and appoint before the closing date of this advert.