Maxwell Stephens has been appointed a leading real estate organisation to recruit a Property Administrator who will support the Property Management team in day to day admin tasks. You will be based in a highly prestigious building, right in the heart of the City.
Key to this role will be your property admin experience.
As well as this you will be proficient in Microsoft Office, alongside this you will be confident to take telephone calls and take minutes.
For this role you will need to be organised and have excellent communication skills to ensure that you can build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Day to day there are several key responsibilities you will have, these include:
• Answering calls in a prompt and professional manner.
• Act as first point of contact for any enquiries from contractors/suppliers and tenants.
• Take minutes in meetings.
• Manage the administrator of Car, Motorcycle and Parking issues.
• Update the main directory board under the direction of the Property Manager.
In this role you will assist the Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager in submitting budgets and reports. You log all the purchase orders and invoices electronically as well as filing hard copies.
You role will be to support the team in ensuring the delivery of projects on time and on budget.
As part of this role you will attend all relevant training courses and adopt the procedures that you learn.