Cobalt is working with a growing residential developer, who is seeking a maintenance operative for a development in the London Borough of Southwark. You will be based on site, helping to ensure the effective maintenance of the apartment block covering minor works to building plant and fabric. Our client is a values-orientated business and is looking for someone to join them and grow over the long term, becoming a key part of their close-knit maintenance and facilities team.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of maintenance for the site, providing support for electrical and plumbing repairs within the development.
- Supporting with the general upkeep of the development and property.
- Assisting with the management of third-party specialist maintenance suppliers.
- Undertaking regular H&S checks, and flat inspections, to ensure the development remains a safe, well-maintained property.
- Helping with defect management;
Our client is looking for a maintenance operative with a can-do attitude and experience of managing daily maintenance within a residential or hospitality environment. You will be confident in managing minor electrical, and plumbing works, with the ability to analyse and diagnose larger maintenance faults, escalating as appropriate.
If you are interested please apply online with your CV today as this role may interview before the end date of this Advert.