Your new company
Our customer is a boutique property management business who provide FM and property management to their clients.
Your new role
As the result of rapid growth over the past 3 years , they are seeking an experienced Account Director to lead FM services for the South East including overseeing some prime sites across London. The key elements of the role will include.
- Strategic management of a portfolio of mixed commercial properties across London and the South-East for hard and soft FM services.
- Leading a large team of regional and site-based FM managers and building managers
- Budget management for the portfolio including service charge budgets
- Sub-contractor procurement and management for specialist services
- Ensure that all HSE and statutory compliance is met across the estate.
- Building senior level relationships across the portfolio
- Providing best practice and innovation across the sites
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a strategically focused Account Director who has a background gained working for a managing agent. Good experience of managing a large portfolio of multi-let office sites is essential for this role, as is long leadership skills and commercial acumen.
IWFM/RICS and IOSH qualifications would also be an advantage. There will be the opportunity for hybrid working with a mix of home, office and visiting client sites.
What you'll get in return
They can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work for a growing business where there is good opportunity for development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.