Finegreen are working with an organisation in South East of England who are looking to take on a Project Manager - Conveyancing/Property Surveyor. This is a full time interim role and will require the postholder to be based across 3 sites for 37.5 hours during the 6 months duration.
An option for some remote working will be discussed at the interview stage. The hourly rate will be between £30.29 - £34.65, working inside IR35 (working through an umbrella solution company).
The postholder will be involved in the implementation of the organisation’s broad portfolio of organisational transformation, through the delivery of all estates related capital investment that underpins the three sites’ shared strategy across clinical, clinical support and cooperate services.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Responsible for managing the procurement and delivery strategy for their projects, maintaining a responsive and suitably developed supply chain for the planning and implementation of projects;
- Ensure sufficient competency and capacity to deliver the programme internally and externally,
- aligned with the procurement strategy and commensurate with the preferred delivery
- arrangements e.g. P22, PFI, Strategic Estates Partnerships or other;
- The appointee will work on different projects that form a diverse capital programme as
- part of a multi-year portfolio of projects, with a value of c. £200m to £300m over the next
- five years;
- Work as part of the Portfolio Management team in assisting the Head of Portfolio Management with all aspects of management of the property portfolio;
- Review and approve occupier bills, taking accountability for asset management data for the buildings in the MSB portfolio;
- Liaise with Customers, Clinical Commissioning Groups, internal teams and NHS focus groups to strive towards managing an efficient and cost-effective portfolio that supports the needs of the NHS;
- Provide ongoing advice in relation to the occupancy of the estate, advising tenants as to the various responsibilities, obligations and covenants in accordance with their leases or policies if the occupier is undocumented;
- Manage building insurance cover and advising as necessary and managing any insurance claims;
- Instruct 6 facet, condition, backlog, maintenance and property surveys as and when appropriate.
- Masters level Degree or equivalent experience in Property management;
- Previous experience of estates project management in the NHS or equivalent complex organisation;
- Specialist knowledge backed by extensive experience in the delivery of complex programmes of estates capital investment;
- Experience in planning and delivering multiple projects within a complex programme over multiple years of investment;
- Extensive knowledge of the strategic approaches to construction project delivery in the public sector for example the use of frameworks, partnering, PFI, LIFT and P22.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate understanding in line with the above.