Finegreen have an exciting new opportunity working with a High-Profile NHS organisation to appoint a Building Services Engineering Project Manager. The role is based in London, on an interim basis of 7 months with an hourly rate between, working inside IR35 (through an umbrella solution company).
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the Engineering Infrastructure Manager in managing
backlog maintenance and capital projects from inception to completion. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of engineering and construction-based professionals and support staff;
- Provide specialist knowledge within the department for reference across all projects and the organisation’s estate;
- Act as a scheme manager to design and manage multi-disciplinary construction/building services projects for the organisation, including where appropriate those elements outside the core skills of the role;
- Support and advise on matters relating to all aspects of construction, MEPH services as appropriate;
- Responsible for providing a seamless and integrated building and engineering provision for minor and major projects within the organisation’s Estate;
- Ensure compliance to H&S legislation, British Standards, statutory instruments, European Directives, NHS initiatives in area of responsibility;
- Act as Lead for specific multi-disciplined projects which includes acting as single point of contact for the project and to ascertain the client brief and expectations;
- Provide information and advice on maintenance and condition matters to Estates Management colleagues, relevant departments, related public agencies, and consultants;
- Act as a department specialist in area of expertise, keeping up to date with correct practices and liaising with the Estates Team and where necessary;
- Research materials, products, suppliers, contractors, and best practices in preparation for design and procurement of projects.
- Educated to Degree level in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering related field with relevant experience;
- Extensive experience of working within the field of Estates Services at a Senior Management level;
- Experienced within the NHs/ a healthcare setting, working in a highly complex environment;
- Knowledge of the current legislation that appertains to the field of Estates Services;
- Knowledge of British Standards, CIBSE Guidance, Technical Resources, HTMs and HBNs;
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Ria Healy on 0161 241 9672 and send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability and rate.