My client is a market leader leisure company with a multiple brands portfolio across the UK.
You will be focusing on costs control and maximising value, general estate matters, advice and support to the Operations teams through effective estate management. The role is field based within the North of England regions with some travel in their HO in the midlands. We are seeking for an individual with relevant experience in leased-in estate management in commercial real estate ideally in licenced premises or retail.
- General leased-in estate management (L&T)
- Competent in all matters of cost management including rent, service charge & insurance
- Proactively support the business Rates process & ACV management
- Manage preferred supplier arrangements & database
- Experience in dispute and complaints
- Responsible in maximising value and identify opportunities (HAUV)
- Agile in supporting property disposal strategy
- Liaise with multiple teams across the region including operators, third party suppliers & agencies
- RICS qualified
- Excellent reporting, communication, financial and negotiation skills
- Leased and tenant estate management
- Relevant background in commercial real estate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and well established company in the leisure & hospitality sector. For more details, click on the link below.