An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting a large Healthcare organisation as a Site Operations Manager.
The post will be working in the Southeast Coast, on an interim basis for 3-6 months, with an hourly rate of £41.13 inside IR35 (through an umbrella solution company).
The post holder will provide management for the operational delivery of soft services and PFI contracts, carrying senior and professional responsibility for the effective, safe, and compliant delivery for services. Main Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will have:
- Responsible for leading on the strategic direction of the PFI contract & Soft Service Contract within retained estates communities and any other associated contracts;
- Support the development and provision of specific areas of the annual business plans for all soft services management arrangements, operations, and service provision;
- Managing the PFI contract and ensuring its value for money as per the contract and agreed specifications;
- Challenge and review all services under the post holders’ responsibilities to ensure service delivery whilst driving value for money services in collaboration with clinical and departmental colleagues;
- Ensure that the resources allocated are properly and effectively deployed to deliver against agreed targets;
- Work within a performance management framework, ensuring that clear performance measures are in place across all services, and to manage a process of continuous improvement in relation to service delivery;
- Lead the identification, assessment, and mitigation of risk in relation to facilities services and Datix management;
- Be responsible for the expert/detailed analysis of key performance indicators pertaining to the PFI contract at the site and have input into the longer-term strategic performance of facilities services, in addition make appropriate recommendations based on this detailed analysis.
- Experience working within a senior Estates role within the NHS/ a healthcare setting;
- Operational management expertise, Soft Services and PFI contracts;
- Recent knowledge and understanding of NHS policies & procedures;
- Expertise within compliance, risk, H&S and NHS legislation;
- Management of teams to ensure standards are met.
If you are interested in the role and have the above skill set, please call on 0161 241 9672, or send a copy of your updated CV along with your availability to Ria Healy on firstname.lastname@example.org