Finegreen are assisting an NHS organisation with the recruitment of an Estates Manager. The role will be based in London, for an interim period of 3 months initially with an hourly rate of £39.99 working inside IR35, through an Umbrella Solution company.
The post holder will manage the effective delivery of a comprehensive range of high quality and cost-effective Estates Services, leading a team of in-house operational staff and responsible for the management of contractors, including implementation of mobilisation plan, and health & safety.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead on the provision of patient focused cost-effective value for money, Estates services including reactive, planned, new development minor works and any other maintenance functions and regularly report on performance;
- Continually lead the review of in-house services;
- Full management responsibility for Senior Estates Officers and other staff as designated;
- Have the ability to demonstrate the provision of high quality, integrated services which are managed within budgetary limits and assist Estates Management colleagues;
- Develop with Senior Estates Officers, a staff training policy that reflects changes in technology, work methods, legislation and meets the organisation’s objectives;
- Ensure the provision of responsive, high quality, customer focussed Estates services to meet the needs of patients, staff and visitors;
- Lead in the implementation of the Estates Legislative requirements working closely with CEF peers, clinical staff and organisation’s infection control adviser;
- Lead on the implementation of changes in CEF service delivery to support the development of
- clinical services, resulting in service enhancements;
- Responsible for the management of CQC and Place remedial works;
- Training relating to security, infection control, H&S etc;
- Provide tight budgetary management of all Estates operational budgets, ensuring robust financial controls are in place in line with the organisation’s SFI’s/SO’s and departmental procedures.
- Must have experience working within the NHS/ a healthcare setting within management/leaderships expertise;
- Educated to master’s degree level in relevant estate related technical field or equivalent experience;
- HND/HNC and/or professional management qualification and membership of a recognised Estates services institution or substantial relevant experience;
- Extensive experience of working within the field of Estates Services at a Senior Management level;
- Knowledge of the current legislation that appertains to the field of Estates Services;
- Knowledge of NHS & Trust policies and procedures;
- An excellent communicator.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Kyle Hookway on 0161 416 6080 and send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate.