We are supporting an NHS organisation to appoint a Capital Projects Manager in The Yorkshire and Humberside. The role will be an interim period of 3 months with an hourly rate of £29.53 per hour, inside IR35, through an Umbrella Solution.
The post holder will assist in the development of the organisation’s Capital Programme and manage a number of specific projects in order to implement the programme to improve the environment for patients and staff.Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead, where delegated in the development of long-term capital plans and procurement strategies many of which are on-going and inter-related;
- Develop a Programme for delivery of the approved development schemes linked to the organisation’s Estate Strategy and Business Plan;
- Be a key member of the organisation’s Estates Team providing information, designs and organising improvement works;
- Play an active role in drafting and implementing the Estates business plan to achieve organisation’s business and strategic goals;
- Analysis of complex issues involving the use of the built environment, challenging assumptions and current practice and become involved in the development of operational policies;
- Make judgements across a wide range of Estates Projects issues taking into account legislation, H&S, conflicting demands, finance, content of expert advice on Estates matters (including projects and strategy) and formulation of long-term Estates development options;
- Manage delegated estates projects and equipment purchase budgets, procures physical assets and consultant input, and develops long-term working relationships with construction professionals;
- Encourage an imaginative approach to training and development within the appraisal system including coaching and shadowing.
- Significant experience in working in an Estates and Capital Planning/Project Management role in a Healthcare environment;
- Proven track record of delivering Capital Projects on time and to budget.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Kyle Hookway on 0161 416 6080 and send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability and rate.