Finegreen are supporting an NHS organisation in the East of England to appoint a Property Manager.
The role will be on a Fixed Term Contract for 24 months, with a salary between £48,526 - £54,619 depending on experience.
The post holder will be expected to provide an effective strategic property management service to the organisation, while reporting and being accountable to the Director of Estates and Facilities. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Manage all activity in relation to the proposed disposal of the site;
- Outline planning application is to be submitted for redevelopment of the site before the disposal process will start;
- Existing services and teams will need to be relocated to alternative locations – and those new property assets will need to be acquired;
- Assist the Director of Estates & Facilities in development and regular review of the Estates Strategy taking in to account the organisation service strategies and organisation wide service development plans;
- Responsible for the development of a space utilisation and property management strategy and for delivering an appropriate methodology to ensure best practice across the property portfolio;
- Lead on procurement associated with property acquisitions and disposals including appointment of legal advisors, planning consultants, and other specialist advisors, preparation of leases, licences and covenants, tender documents, selection and appointment of contractors for associated improvement and development works;
- Work Closely with the Director of Estates & Facilities regarding the acquisition and disposal of properties identified as surplus in accordance with Monitor and HBN 00-08 code guidance;
- Provides advice on property related legislation and ensures the organisation is up to date e.g. DDA Act, Property Law, Landlords and Tenants Act, contract law and statutory compliance.
- Degree level educated/equivalent level of experience within Property;
- Experience of managing large value property redevelopment and disposal cases;
- Knowledge and experience within disposal, redevelopment and commercial acquisitions;
- Reasonable confidence and competence in using IT systems (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel or other record systems) relevant to the role.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Kyle Hookway on 0161 416 6080 and send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com
along with your availability and rate.