Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Senior Engineering Manager in the City of London for a beautiful skyscraper.
The Senior Engineering Manager role will work alongside the Director and the wider team.
- About the role
- Your role will require you to develop the Engineering Manager through their performance assessments and training, managing their workload through assessments and developing a succession plan.
- You will be overseeing and responsible for the delivery of services operations across the teams and partners, ensuring that each asset is managed and maintained in a proactive and customer focused manner.
- Your role will require you to produce and review monthly audit programmes.
- You will prepare and manage the service charge budgets and ensure the budget control is ran effectively.
- Your role will require you to develop, implement and maintain maintenance strategies and systems for buildings and facilities.
- You will ensure that regular meetings are held and there is full cohesion on management and projects.
- Your role will require you to ensure all ICT systems are compliant with statutory and data protection obligations.
- You will advise the Property Director of any potential threats or damage immediately as well as incidents or accidents.
- As well as all of the above, you will provide line management direction to the Engineering Manager.
- You will have responsibility for Health & Safety and risk compliance for all technical systems and equipment.
- A natural leader with industry credibility and track record in a senior Technical Services Management role.
- Able to manage a variety of people both directly and via service partners.
- Able to develop relationships at all levels
- Knowledge of and understanding MEP, Fabric, ICT.
- Experience of working in a mixed-use building and engaging with residents along with other stakeholders.
- Experience of managing critical infrastructure.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Alterations/Fit Outs experience.
- Ideally holds H&S qualification IOSH/NEBOSH.
- Fully conversant with Electrical installation and current IEE regulations.
- Operational knowledge of critical works and change management systems.