Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Senior Facilities Management Consultant in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects, reporting to their divisional head of Facilities Management.
About the role
- Your role will be initiating, managing and delivering projects under the business management systems.
- Your role will require you to be involved with business development and growth strategies support
- Your role will require you to review strategies, designs and service delivery model development.
- You will be required to data manage and building information modelling as well as environment sustainability.
- You will be required to be involved in Facilities Management benchmarking and market testing.
- As well as the above, you would be involved in the Facilities Management due diligence, performance, operational monitoring and service audits.
- You will be required to help with the Contract management and operational support.
- You will be required to control the financial performance of projects as well as overseeing and developing junior staff within the team.
- Strong knowledge of and capability with a range of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Project
- A detailed career history in facilities management delivery at a managerial or consultancy level
- Hold professional qualifications in FM or similar built environment discipline, or be a qualified member of a recognised relevant professional body with professional / chartered status
- In depth knowledge of legislation and H&S with regards to hard and / or soft FM services
- An excellent communicator with customers / clients, able to converse in a professional, concise and engaging manner.
- Expertise in FM service standards, in particular with reference to hard and soft FM services provided within, among others, Healthcare & Education sectors