FM Strategy and Operations Senior Manager
- The Management Recruitment Group
- Saudi Arabia (SA) - Relocation Opportunity
- Competitive Salary, Tax Free
- Closing date
- 18 Feb 2023
- Specialist Area
- Facilities management (main), Building design, planning, Building development, Contracts, projects, bids, Engineering, maintenance, Estates, property, Operations
- Job Level
- Manager / Supervisor, Director / Head / VP
- Accountancy, Advertising / Creative, Automotive, Aviation, Banking, Finance and Insurance, Catering, Charities, Construction, Consultancy, Customer Service, Education, Electronics, Engineering / Manufacturing, Event Management, Healthcare, Horticulture, Housing, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internet / New Media, Legal, Logistics & Transport, Management & Executive, Manufacturing, Marketing, Media, Military, Not For Profit, Charities, Private sector, Production & Operations, Public Relations, Public Sector, Purchasing, Recruitment, Retail, Business Development/ Sales, Scientific, Secretarial & Administration, Social Services, Telecommunications, Training, Transport, Travel & Hospitality, FM service provider
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Relocation - Saudi Arabia
On behalf of our client, The Management Recruitment Group has been retained exclusively to appoint to the post of Senior Manager FM Strategy and Operations for a giga-project in Saudi Arabia. This role will be responsible for developing an FM strategy for the client's future assets.
You will need to be
An experienced Senior Facilities Manager, you will have a strong background in FM strategies for multi-disciplinary projects (residential, commercial, industrial, sports, and marine).
Proven ability to implement, strategy review, problem solve in real time, and make effective decisions in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
Fully conversant with all international FM codes and standards -STRATA
Our client is at the very start of a 5-year program with a multi-billion dollar portfolio of projects. We are currently sourcing for their newest scheme, a project consisting of residential, leisure, hospitality, and world-class destination and resort assets.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage, coordinate and direct analysts and consultants to develop all aspects of the FM strategy, delivery, and operational plan
- Develop the scope of work and procurement of the consultant contract to develop options for FM strategy
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and finance teams to develop presentations for ExCom
- Supervise the FM analysts and consultants during the development of the strategy scope, including relevant KPIs
- Provide regular feedback to the Senior Manager Asset and Estate Management with regard to the status of the strategy development, business plans, and coordination incorporating Transport, Tech, and Digital and Site Wide infrastructure.
Background, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Facilities Management - Masters preferred, alternatively, BEng with the appropriate experience in FM strategy with large mixed-use developments
- Minimum of 12 years experience in FM strategy for large, multi-disciplinary projects, with 7 years in an FM strategy management role on a complex project preferably in the Middle East
- Professional registration and accreditation with applicable institute i.e. CIWFM or FIWFM with IWFM
- Excellent communication skills, with a high standard of English
In return, you will be able to have direct oversight and responsibility for one of the world’s most exciting projects. You will be offered a generous compensation package, which will include a guaranteed high basic, bonus, pension, a sign-on bonus, and relocation. All living costs including accommodation, food, transport, laundry and housekeeping are covered, as well as a financial travel package to return to your point of origin.
What to do now
For a confidential discussion, please contact Davina Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org) of The Management Recruitment Group on +447932717439. Applications should consist of a CV and a relevant project list.
Applications are open until the role is filled.
The Management Recruitment Group, formed in 2007, focuses on senior appointments in the Built Environment.
Our team, currently over forty strong, work in specialist business units covering a broad range of activities from Facilities & Estates Management to Bids, Design, Construction, Property and Infrastructure.
When you work with MRG you will deal with an expert, someone who speaks your language and will grow with you as your business grows or help you when you need to move to develop your career.
Our Board has an average of over twenty five years’ experience in recruitment in Construction and Property, our Managers average over twelve years’ in their specialist fields and our Consultants average over ten years.
Welcome to The Management Recruitment Group, senior level recruitment by senior level recruiters. Find out more at www.mrgpeople.co.uk.
68 King William Street,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert