Finegreen are currently supporting a large NHS organisation based in the East of England, who are recruiting a Capital Project Manager to work on an interim basis of 3 months initially.
The post will require full time on-site working and may be cross site involving with an hourly rate of £29.53, working inside IR35 and through an umbrella solution company.
The post holder will be responsible for the complete management of delegated capital projects defined within the Estates element of the capital programme. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Responsible for identifying and supporting schemes to feed into the capital programme;
- Supporting the Capital Program utilising a risk-based framework agreement and backlog maintenance;
- To administer delegated elements of the Capital program in-line with SFI’s and statutory guidelines including reporting monthly on progress and advising on making decisions;
- Responsibility to update the senior management team on a monthly reporting basis;
- Analyse complex tender returns in preparation for appointing a competent building contractor;
- Utilise skills and knowledge to provide advice on the correct method of procurement from Traditional, Procure21 and LIFT contracts to make best use of finance, assets and resources;
- Provide technical and professional support to other members of the Estates Department in the submission of Planning Applications and Building Control Applications;
- Support the development of an ongoing backlog maintenance delivery program to continually modernise the estate.
- Experience working within the NHS/ a healthcare setting;
- Post-graduate diploma in Construction Management or demonstrable equivalent experience;
- Relevant degree in Construction/ Property/ Engineering or equivalent qualification and experience;
- Experience of managing large and small Capital Schemes and related contracts;
- Proven ability to manage contractors;
- Thorough working knowledge of Fire and Health Safety Legislation and relevant Codes of Practice relating to Fire.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Ria Healy on 0161 241 9672 and send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability and rate.