Finegreen are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Officer to work within an NHS organisation based in London. This is a contracting role for 3 months initially with an hourly rate of £33.26, working inside IR35 (and through an umbrella solution company).
The post will require on-site working and the ideal candidate will have experience working within the NHS/a healthcare or complex environment. Key responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Provide specialist health and safety advice, adverse incident investigation and risk assessment, including display screen equipment assessments;
- Carry out regular risk assessments for compliance with Health and Safety legislation and NHS Guidance;
- Produce action plans and implement suitable control measures;
- Take direction from the team manager and produce quality work to tight time scales.
- Ideally experience working within the NHS/ a healthcare setting;
- Extensive Health & Safety experience;
- Must be able to carry out Health & Safety audits and DSE assessments;
- Ability to cope with multiple tasks and to prioritise workload efficiently;
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Ria Healy on 0161 241 9672 and send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com along with your availability and rate.