- Maxwell Stephens Ltd
- Guildford, Surrey
- Up to £45,000 + Package & Opportunities
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Specialist Area
- Facilities management (main), Health & safety
- Job Level
- Manager / Supervisor
- FM service provider
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Facilities Manager Wanted at Business Park!
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Facilities Manager to join our clients Properties & Facilities Department.
Reporting to the Head of Properties & Group Operations Director, you will be responsible for providing strategic direction and implementation for facilities and maintenance improvement, alteration and repair works. You will also manage compliance with Health & Safety systems and legislation, including all servicing, statutory testing, planned building and grounds maintenance, and collaborate with the Maintenance Manager to ensure efficient building and grounds maintenance.
- Manage all aspects of the Park’s facilities, premises and staffing Develop and manage the preventative maintenance system and asset management Line manage all staff and ensure their training needs are met Ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations and procedures Track expenses and manage the departmental spending Provide management information and reporting Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained Monitor all maintenance processes for ongoing compliance with operational risk Liaise with contractors and ensure Permits to Work are completed in compliance with Health & Safety procedures
Qualifications & Skills:
- Relevant professional qualifications (facilities management/project management or similar) Full Driving Licence with D1 (preferred) Qualification in plumbing or electrics (desirable but not essential) Planning and Project Management skills Excellent organizational skills and time management Financial Planning and Negotiating skills Knowledge of maintenance procedures and systems Change Management and customer service skills Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Management experience is essential Multi-skilled all-rounder with general maintenance knowledge and experience
The role requires occasional overtime and weekend work, a willingness to drive company vehicles, undertake First Aid training, and any identified training requirements. With over 100 tenant companies and approximately 1,000 employees, excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
Join our team and play a vital role in ensuring the cleanliness, safety and operation of our buildings and grounds at This Business Park!
Maxwell Stephens is here to help with the full range of recruitment services in the facilities management industry. We are a specialist service supplier, achieving world-class results through our unique combination of focus, knowledge and industry experience. Our in-depth understanding, backed by state-of-the-art technology, means you can count on us for recruitment services that are second to none - whether you're a client or a candidate. Our experience and expertise means we can deliver solutions for facilities and property professionals at all levels, from graduate trainee through to board director. We work across the whole sector. www.maxwellstephens.com
- 0207 118 4848
Golden Cross House
8 Duncannon Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert