Senior Project Manager
- The Management Recruitment Group
- WC2H 0HE, London (Greater)
- c.£70,000 p.a. plus excellent benefits
- Closing date
- 26 Mar 2023
- Specialist Area
- Building development, Contracts, projects, bids, Estates, property
- Job Level
- Manager / Supervisor
- Accountancy, Advertising / Creative, Automotive, Aviation, Banking, Finance and Insurance, Catering, Charities, Construction, Consultancy, Customer Service, Education, Electronics, Engineering / Manufacturing, Event Management, Healthcare, Horticulture, Housing, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internet / New Media, Legal, Logistics & Transport, Management & Executive, Manufacturing, Marketing, Media, Military, Not For Profit, Charities, Private sector, Production & Operations, Public Relations, Public Sector, Purchasing, Recruitment, Retail, Business Development/ Sales, Scientific, Secretarial & Administration, Social Services, Telecommunications, Training, Transport, Travel & Hospitality, FM service provider
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Delfont Mackintosh Theatres is seeking to appoint a Senior Project Manager to lead on a range of estate improvement projects across its theatre group.
Delfont Mackintosh Theatres is owned by Sir Cameron Mackintosh and operates eight of the most prestigious theatres in London’s West End. Prince Edward and Prince of Wales, Novello, Gielgud, Sondheim (formerly Queen’s), Noël Coward and Wyndham’s have all had major refurbishments in the last few years, combining beautiful restoration with twenty first century comfort. We have also recently welcomed Victoria Palace to the Delfont Mackintosh Theatres group.
DMT has its own in-house Property & Projects Team who oversee design, construction, M&E, FM and maintenance projects across the company’s assets. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, procurement and delivery of Capital and Minor Work projects across the DMT portfolio. This varied role is based at our head office in Mackintosh House, but will involve working with other teams in all eight of our Theatres.
As well as leading on capital project delivery, the successful candidate will act as the Deputy Head of Property & Projects, supporting the development & implementation on their medium to long-term strategic estate improvement plans.
We are seeking an individual that has demonstrable experience of leading complex conservation and refurbishment projects in a comparable context. You will have strong technical skills and will be adept at managing projects from relatively small-scale M&E infrastructure replacement works to major refurbishment schemes, preferably being delivered in live, operational high public footfall environments.
The candidate brochure can be https://online.flippingbook.com/view/259721071/
For a confidential briefing discussion please contact our retained advisor Nick Coppard (firstname.lastname@example.org ) of The Management Recruitment Group (MRG) on 07896 079 495. Applications should consist of a CV and covering letter and should be sent to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 26th March 2023.
The Management Recruitment Group, formed in 2007, focuses on senior appointments in the Built Environment.
Our team, currently over forty strong, work in specialist business units covering a broad range of activities from Facilities & Estates Management to Bids, Design, Construction, Property and Infrastructure.
When you work with MRG you will deal with an expert, someone who speaks your language and will grow with you as your business grows or help you when you need to move to develop your career.
Our Board has an average of over twenty five years’ experience in recruitment in Construction and Property, our Managers average over twelve years’ in their specialist fields and our Consultants average over ten years.
Welcome to The Management Recruitment Group, senior level recruitment by senior level recruiters. Find out more at www.mrgpeople.co.uk.
68 King William Street,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert