Head of Estates Services
- The Management Recruitment Group
- c.£70,000 to £75,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Facilities management (main), Building design, planning, Building development, Contracts, projects, bids, Engineering, maintenance, Estates, property, Health & safety, Operations, Sustainability
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Accountancy, Advertising / Creative, Automotive, Aviation, Banking, Finance and Insurance, Catering, Charities, Construction, Consultancy, Customer Service, Education, Electronics, Engineering / Manufacturing, Event Management, Healthcare, Horticulture, Housing, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internet / New Media, Legal, Logistics & Transport, Management & Executive, Manufacturing, Marketing, Media, Military, Not For Profit, Charities, Private sector, Production & Operations, Public Relations, Public Sector, Purchasing, Recruitment, Retail, Business Development/ Sales, Scientific, Secretarial & Administration, Social Services, Telecommunications, Training, Transport, Travel & Hospitality, FM service provider
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Head of Estates Services
c.£70,000 to £75,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)
This newly created post is responsible for scoping and delivering our strategy development service for Sussex & Surrey Police and East Sussex Fire & Rescue Services, ensuring that a high-quality service is provided to customers across all our service lines/organisations. This is a strategic role with a wide remit to lead and be accountable for the development and delivery of a number of strategic and technical services across Surrey and Sussex Police, with strategic oversight for East Sussex Fire & Rescue Services, including:
• Property Strategy development and oversight
• Capital and Revenue Projects and Works – Planning and Delivery
• Project Management from inception to completion
• Management of our in-house and outsourced maintenance teams
• Statutory maintenance
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate outstanding experience in leading and developing a facilities and estates function across a diverse and dynamic estate. Surrey and Sussex Police and the senior leadership team are value and vision focused, and your approach and attitude will fall in line with this. You will be proactive, dynamic with outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills. A strong knowledge of strategic maintenance and compliance is required combined with a strong understanding of capital planning.
For a confidential discussion please contact our advisors Michael Hewlett or Nick Coppard of The Management Recruitment Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
The Management Recruitment Group has been exclusively retained for this campaign. All direct and third-party applications will be forwarded to them.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 23rd April 2023
The Management Recruitment Group, formed in 2007, focuses on senior appointments in the Built Environment.
Our team, currently over forty strong, work in specialist business units covering a broad range of activities from Facilities & Estates Management to Bids, Design, Construction, Property and Infrastructure.
When you work with MRG you will deal with an expert, someone who speaks your language and will grow with you as your business grows or help you when you need to move to develop your career.
Our Board has an average of over twenty five years’ experience in recruitment in Construction and Property, our Managers average over twelve years’ in their specialist fields and our Consultants average over ten years.
Welcome to The Management Recruitment Group, senior level recruitment by senior level recruiters. Find out more at www.mrgpeople.co.uk.
68 King William Street,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert