- The Management Recruitment Group
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- up to £43,000 + excellent benefits including car
- Closing date
- 16 Apr 2023
- Specialist Area
- Facilities management (main), Estates, property
- Job Level
- Manager / Supervisor
- Accountancy, Advertising / Creative, Automotive, Aviation, Banking, Finance and Insurance, Catering, Charities, Construction, Consultancy, Customer Service, Education, Electronics, Engineering / Manufacturing, Event Management, Healthcare, Horticulture, Housing, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internet / New Media, Legal, Logistics & Transport, Management & Executive, Manufacturing, Media, Military, Not For Profit, Charities, Private sector, Production & Operations, Public Relations, Public Sector, Purchasing, Recruitment, Retail, Business Development/ Sales, Scientific, Secretarial & Administration, Social Services, Telecommunications, Training, Transport, Travel & Hospitality, FM service provider
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are a trustworthy charity with an impeccable reputation; a brand that individuals and organisations want to support and be involved with. As part of our commitment to strengthening our brand, we will evaluate our values to ensure our Charity has a diverse and inclusive culture, and that families are at the heart of our decision making.
Our vision is for every child in hospital to have their families close by, and to ensure families are fully supported in our Houses and remain actively involved in their child's care.
Our mission is to ensure every specialist children's hospital in the UK has free, homely and supportive accommodation for families.
Reporting to the Head of Facilities Management, the Facilities Manager will maintain the portfolio of houses are in good repair and condition. You will ensure statutory compliance, due diligence and best practice in relation to maintenance, repair and health & safety. The key strategic aim is to optimise availability of the properties so that it doesn’t impact the service delivery team and families.
The successful candidate will also possess a proven track record in the management of minor works, long term maintenance and replacement projects. It will suit pro-active individuals with strong programme management skills with a ‘can do’ approach.
For a confidential discussion, please contact our advisors Matthew Giles (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michael Hewlett (email@example.com) of The Management Recruitment Group. Application is via CV and covering letter.
The candidate briefing pack can be viewed at https://online.flippingbook.com/view/1025181770/
Closing date for applications is Sunday 16th April 2023.
The Management Recruitment Group has been exclusively retained for this assignment. All direct or third-party applications will be forwarded to them.
The Management Recruitment Group, formed in 2007, focuses on senior appointments in the Built Environment.
Our team, currently over forty strong, work in specialist business units covering a broad range of activities from Facilities & Estates Management to Bids, Design, Construction, Property and Infrastructure.
When you work with MRG you will deal with an expert, someone who speaks your language and will grow with you as your business grows or help you when you need to move to develop your career.
Our Board has an average of over twenty five years’ experience in recruitment in Construction and Property, our Managers average over twelve years’ in their specialist fields and our Consultants average over ten years.
Welcome to The Management Recruitment Group, senior level recruitment by senior level recruiters. Find out more at www.mrgpeople.co.uk.
68 King William Street,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert