Facilities Maintenance Manager
- Basingstoke, Hampshire
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Closing date
- 26 May 2023
- Specialist Area
- Facilities management (main), Engineering, maintenance, Estates, property, Operations
- Job Level
- Manager / Supervisor
- Charities, Construction, Housing, Not For Profit, Charities
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As a leading Housing Association, Sovereign are committed to providing quality, affordable homes and services within sustainable, successful communities. We're led by our values and driven by a strong social purpose, placing our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We're seeking a Workplace Manager to deliver safe, secure, healthy, compliant workplaces and buildings across our estate of circa 120,000 sq ft in a variety of buildings. This role will be based from our Basingstoke Office, managing a number of technicians across the south.
This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Workplace Management Technician team to ensure that that we are providing safe, secure, healthy, compliant, efficient and effective workplaces. The successful applicant will act as a Subject Matter Expert on hard services, MEP and Compliance. Responsible for ensuring that all Sovereign workplaces are 100% compliant across all disciplines, have planned and reactive maintenance completed and that all requests are delivered within SLAs.
What we're looking for:
- Strong line management experience, particularly managing in-house maintenance teams
- Hard Services and Compliance biased with ability to effectively manage delivery of works from 3rd party contractors – IOSH as a minimum; NEBOSH, CDM, technical qualification in mechanical / electrical all preferred
- Corporate property facilities management experience (rather than retail, industrial, manufacturing etc) - MIWFM preferred
- Strong communicator with ability to influence at all levels
- Experience with CAFM, ideally mobilisation and roll out of new systems
What you'll receive from us:
- £450 flex-pot annually, discounted shopping & cycling scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Company pension scheme matched up to 12%, life cover at 4x your salary
- Flexible working - we're committed to giving people flexibility as widely as possible
- Options for private medical insurance, dental insurance & critical illness cover
It's a fantastic time to join us at Sovereign. We have an ambitious corporate plan to deliver an inspiring agenda of change and growth in a sustainable way. You'll be joining a highly skilled team at the forefront of driving these improvements and we'd love to hear from you to explore your skills and experience further.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert