WORKSPACE PLANNING MANAGER
Up to £42,000 + 17.5% annual bonus + benefits package
About the role
- Lead workforce efficiency projects across a diverse portfolio of 300+ UK-wide offices
- Influence and advise stakeholders on efficient use of agile/hybrid office space
- Hybrid homeworking options available.
This is a great opportunity for a Workspace Planning Manager to join the in-house NFU Mutual Workplace team, where you'll have the opportunity to line manage in the future.
As Workspace Planning Manager you’ll deliver enhanced service, value and risk management to differentiate NFU Mutual operationally across all 307 properties in our office property portfolio. You’ll influence and advise internal stakeholders on the efficient utilisation of office workspace, and design and draw new office layouts to ensure property acquisitions are suitable for business needs.
You’ll project manage multiple teams on-site during office reconfigurations and relocations, and ensure they’re completed on time, on budget, and adhere to health and safety guidelines. Continually monitoring office space usage across the office property portfolio, you’ll analyse and report on space utilisation and provide recommendations to achieve greater efficiencies.
Building strong internal and external relationships you’ll keep up to date with current trends, insights and quality standards. You’ll also engage with stakeholders and suppliers to manage tender processes and maintain contracts for office equipment and strategic services for sites across the NFU Mutual portfolio.
This role is based in our Tiddington Head Office, just outside Stratford-Upon-Avon. However, we understand how important a positive work-life balance is to you, so we offer great facilities when you want to be in an office environment, and support to work some of your hours from home. To help you give your best in the office and at home, we’re open to discussing what this might look like for you.
Due to the nature of the role and location of the property portfolio regular travel across the UK will be required. Access to company pool cars is provided.
Internally this role is known as Senior Workplace Analyst
An experienced Workspace Planning Manager you enjoy continuous improvement and managing projects across multiple sites. Highly motivated, with a commitment to quality, you bring strong integrity as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills to the role. Great at building rapport and networking, you promote a great team-working ethic but are also able work strongly on your own initiative.
To join our team, you must also have:
- Significant experience of project managing office moves and refurbishments.
- Significant experience of office space planning.
- Significant experience of monitoring space utilisation and advising on strategies for improved and more efficient and effective use of office space.
- Business of Facilities qualification at degree level or equivalent
- AutoCAD training
- Membership of an appropriate professional body, for example, IWFM
- A full driving licence.
Benefits and Rewards
When you join our team, you can expect a supportive culture and an attractive range of rewards and benefits including:
- Salary of £42,000
- Annual bonus (up to 17.5% of salary)
- Contributory pension scheme, up to 20%, including your 8% contribution
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + buy/sell/save holiday trading scheme
- A Family Friendly policy that helps you balance your work and family responsibilities
- Access to savings at High Street brands, travel and supermarkets
- £20 contribution to a monthly gym membership – subject to T&Cs
- Health and wellbeing plan - cashback for dentist, opticians, physio and more
- Access to voluntary benefits, including health assessments, private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee Volunteering - volunteer in the community for one day each year
- Unlimited access to Refer a Friend £500 bonus scheme
- Life Assurance cover of 4 x salary
- Employee discounts of 15% on a range of NFU Mutual insurance policies.
Working at NFU Mutual
We’re one of the UK’s leading general insurance and financial services companies and proud to be Which? Insurance Brand of the Year 2023. For over 110 years we’ve put our customers at the heart of everything we do. Our people are just as important to us. We pride ourselves on being “a great place to work” and are one of only 39 companies across the globe, and the only organisation with headquarters in the UK, to receive a Gallup Exceptional Workplace 2023 award. We were also named in the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies List 2021 and the Glassdoor Best 50 Workplaces List 2023.
We offer a supportive culture where we empower and inspire our people to perform, offer them opportunities to grow, and recognise and reward their contribution. Our people are proud to work for a company that respects them and their communities, and they trust us to be financially sustainable, so we are successful now and in the future.
Reference number: FIND00738
Expiration Date: 11/10/2023
To apply click on the 'Apply Now Button'